Weekend Dreaming

19/9/2022 Monday


The weekend is over for us. Today is Monday again. Frank has been back at work and the kids have been back to school. As for me, I'm busy with all sorts of different things as usual. When I look back at the lovely weekend the four of us spent together, I miss being on the weekend.  Not the trip itself, or the wonderful weather, but all those happy hours Coco, Henry, Frank, and I spent together. 

I tidy things up a bit and, before I know it, it's midday, half a day went by in a flash. Why is that? Is it because we race through our time in a daze? Or is it the routine of doing all the ordinary things? 

Anyway, I could daydream about our weekend every working day. And in fact, I do. It's nice to look back at happy times and enjoy them again as if they were happening right now. Because that's the most important thing in life. Remembering those happy times and enjoying them all over again.














Comments